Thursday, July 7, 2011

Try To Aggravate Me Is Like Trying to Make Ghandi Take A Swing At You

Aggravation is an art form that novices may attempt and will fail during the attempt, and although it might be possible to get under ones skin generally it won't last long.  I know, I have vast knowledge of aggravation and oh so much experience in it, I would be called a Master.

Feeble attempts to get under my skin really make me laugh (and now write about them), and any lame attempt to get my dander up, well that is just not going to work.  I've seen potential attempts that could succeed if they were better planned, but I just chalk it up to inexperience.  Inasmuch as that is a true statement, the potential for me to get a little oh whats the word...  "explosive" works, is when there is an attack upon my family or my friends.  There might have been an occasion where I was a "tad" bit mad and I may have said some things that could be perceived as down right (I choose the word "grumpy") and may have gone a little past the brink of warm and friendly.

Whilst the perception of aggravating me and making me "grumpy" (I do like that word), are dissimilar in the simple fashion of the "grumpy" side (that really does fit) only comes when provoked by a harming action and the aggravated side only goes one way, they try to aggravate me and fail.

Wow!  This was a warm and fuzzy little tale now wasn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment